Resources for Businesses
Trying to get your business prepared for a disaster? Browse through the available resources and you may be surprised at what you can learn. If you have other questions, contact us.
- State Emergency Response Team Frequently Asked Questions
- Road Closure information
- Hurricane Irma: Comcast WiFi Hotspots Information
- FLVBEOC How To: Business Damage Assessment
- FLVBEOC How To:The Dashboard (Adding Locations and Updating Business Status)
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- BASIC FACTS ABOUT SBA DISASTER LOAN PROGRAMS
- Small Business Administration Disaster Loans Aid Homeowners, Renters and Businesses
- Private Sector Re-entry expectations
- Florida Division of Emergency Management Business ToolKit
- READY.gov Business Resources
- SBA Disaster Loans
Disaster Contractors Network
The Disaster Contractors Network helps contractors, homeowners and businesses find critical recovery and reconstruction resources post-disaster. Registration is free, and may help you get your business back on its feet faster. Head over to dcnonline.org to register.